If you are looking for a well designed, low maintenance home in a location that will make life easy, then look no further. This 3 bedroom, Torrens Titled maisonette is sure to attract both young families looking to reside in the highly desirable Linden Park Primary and Glenunga International School zone and downsizers will appreciate a low maintenance home within close proximity to quality shopping, public transport and the very beautiful Hazelwood Park.
Offering a flexible floorplan with an option to adapt the third bedroom into a home office or second living space, this home has many desirable features that are sure to be on your wish list.
Offering a generous Master bedroom with a large Bay window and with the expansive open plan kitchen, living and dining space featuring a 3.9m pitched ceiling, and a wall of North facing windows will ensure an abundance of natural light into the home.
To complete the picture, sliding doors from the kitchen flow out to the large undercover alfresco entertaining space – perfect for large gatherings of family and friends.
What we love about this home:
– Generous Master bedroom with large Bay window, walk in robe, Panasonic split system reverse cycle wall unit and direct access to a cleverly designed two way bathroom
– Bedroom 2 is spacious with built in wardrobe
– Bedroom 3 overlooks rear garden space and can easily be transformed into a home office or second private living space
– Spacious 2 way bathroom with separate toilet
– Large laundry with direct access to outdoors
– Generous open plan kitchen, living and dining with Panasonic split system reverse cycle wall unit and Rinnai gas wall heating
– Kitchen hosts Bosch appliances including dishwasher, 4 burner gas cooktop and pyrolytic wall oven
– Single car remote garage with internal access and room for a further car off-street
– New carpets, window furnishings and LED downlights throughout
– Paved undercover alfresco entertaining
– Low maintenance gardens
– Garden shed
– Zoned for both Linden Park Primary and Glenunga International High Schools, with a variety of prestigious private colleges all just minutes away
– 15 minutes to Adelaide CBD
– A short walk to nearby public transport on Greenhill Road
– Burnside Village shopping precinct just minutes away
– Nearby to Hazelwood Park and George Bolton Swimming Centre
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Linden Park, then we can help you.