Executive city living with a view to the 'Horizons'
With a south-facing view over Adelaide’s night-lit skyline and onto the Hills beyond, this one-bedroom apartment at the luxurious Oaks Horizons is the definition of city living. Featuring a light-drenched open-plan living zone that steps out to your very own terrace balcony, this executive style abode – with the scope to set and forget as an AirBnb listing – laps up the perks of its swipe card security, on-site car parking and exclusive pool and gym access.
From home to North Terrace in one short elevator ride, you can’t get any closer to the thick of the action, just metres from Rundle Mall and museum and a stroll from Adelaide Oval, Festival Theatre, Adelaide Casino and the River Torrens. The world at your feet.
– Highly desirable location makes it a great investment
– Deceptively spacious with over 50sqm of living space
– Dazzling view over the city – that lights up at night
– Stylish 2-way ensuite
– Exclusive access to pool, spa, gym and sauna
– Heating and cooling provisions
– Built-in to bedroom
– Dishwasher to fully equipped kitchen
– Walking distance from UniSA and University of Adeladie
– Close to tram and bus stops
CT Reference – 5903/798
Year Built – 2003
Total Build area – 57 m² approx
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Adelaide, then we can help you.