Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current
investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property
Another property sold. Please contact Nick or John for all your property advice.
Tranquil living on 13 acres with two homes!
Join us on a journey through the unique features and hidden gems of this stunning property, where modern comfort meets the serene beauty of nature. Nestled on a sprawling 13.6-acre canvas of picturesque landscapes, this property is a testament to spaciousness, versatility, and the art of dual living.
Two distinct homes joined by oversized breezeway, with a total of 6 generous bedrooms, 2 thoughtfully designed bathrooms, 2 elegant kitchens, multiple living spaces and home office.
As you explore this remarkable estate, you’ll discover an inviting 12 x 5.5m decked verandah that offers sweeping views of lush pastures, plus ample storage space, 12 x 7.5m workshop and more; a plethora of amenities await you here.
What We Love About The Property;
• Light-filled open plan living/ dining/ kitchen with high ceilings
• Cozy slow combustion heater plus split system
• Kitchen with under bench oven, integrated dishwasher, electric cooktop and stunning timber benchtops
• Dining featuring built-in seating for the entire family to gather comfortably
• 4 generous sized bedrooms; one has a ceiling fan
• Sparkling family bathroom with a large freestanding bath, spacious shower, toilet, timber vanity and heat lamps
• Extension built in 2010 with a welcoming breezeway at the entrance with timber lined ceiling and double sliding doors leading to the deck
• Grand open plan design that seamlessly combines the living, dining, and kitchen spaces. Ceiling fans, split system and slow combustion heater for comfort
• Gourmet kitchen with stainless steel 900 wide freestanding gas cooker, rangehood and Bosch dishwasher.
• Abundant built-in cabinetry and a pantry
• Two large bedrooms, both with built-in robes, one has sliding door access onto its own private decked area
• Spacious two-way bathroom with double bowl vanity and large shower
• European-style laundry cleverly tucked away, including a laundry trough and built-in shelving
• Expansive decked 5.5 x 12m skillion roof verandah with built-in rustic bar overlooking the lush pastures
• 12 x 7.5m workshop with toilet, great space for your hobbies or working on your cars
• Numerous outbuildings, rainwater tanks, carport, fruit trees and well established vegetable gardens complete this idyllic countryside retreat
• 85,000L Rainwater tank for the home
• 35,000L Rainwater tank for stock & domestic usage
• Biocycle septic system
• Swap N Go Gas bottles for kitchen cooker
• 2x Electric hot water services
• Internet Wireless NBN
• 3 road frontage – Buchanan, Phillips & Brookman Roads
• School bus nearby
• 6km to Willunga
• 14km to McLaren Vale
• 38km to Victor harbor and South coast
• 56km to Adelaide
Prepare to be captivated by the possibilities that await within this beautifully presented farmhouse. It’s more than a home; it’s a lifestyle defined by space, comfort, and the beauty of the countryside. Come and check it out, your gonna love it!
CT Reference – 5783/308
Council – Alexandrina
Zoning – PRuL – Productive Rural Landscape
Council Rates – $2,925.80 pa
Emergency Services Levy – $129.20 pa
Land Size – 13.6 acres
Year Built – 2010
Total Build area – 420sqm approx
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Hope Forest, then we can help you.