Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
Expressions of Interest Close Tue, 20th Dec – 5pm (usp)
This is undeniably the most exciting opportunity for you to join the beachfront community and enjoy a lifestyle like no other. This location is world-class with its beautiful, elevated position that captures a panoramic view over St Vincent’s Gulf as far as the eye can see. This gorgeous home, built in 1920, has been modernised and improved over the years to ensure the beachfront experience is something special. Soaring high 3.5 metre ceilings, Baltic timber floors and ornately decorative ceiling plasterwork are just some of the period detail you can look forward to. Open plan kitchen/living/dine with its warming gas log fire and bifold doors that open to a spacious oceanfront deck, guarantees the ultimate seaside lifestyle experience, whatever the season.
It would be such a privilege and joy to witness every day the interchanging tones of the sea and those mesmerising sunsets. Inspection is a must to fully appreciate this unique opportunity. Viewing times will be displayed on all websites and private appointments are welcome.
What we love about this home
– Oversized double auto garage off Seaview Road and with separate pedestrian access
– Four bedrooms, all king size, two are located on the ground floor and two upstairs – main is seafront with a walk-in dressing area and a balcony overlooking the sea
– Central to the two bedrooms is a bathroom with shower alcove, two metre vanity and toilet
– The second bedroom enjoys south-easterly views to the sea and surrounding Norfolk Island Pines. There is plenty of built-in wardrobe and bookcase space
– Bedroom three and four are king size and located on the ground floor and share a spacious family bathroom that will respond well to an upgrade and includes a deep soaking bath, separate shower, toilet and pedestal sink
– The ground floor has an additional room that has served as a home office and or an artist’s studio with build in cabinetry and a concealed desk, loads of storage and gorgeous views to the leafy surrounds. This is a multi-purpose room with a café window that opens out to the pretty rear garden. Adjacent is a large laundry with loads of storage
– The gardens are just gorgeous, using clever drought resistant plants that show a good display of texture and colour throughout the seasons. There is a good lawn area for children to play and automatic watering systems take care of the entire garden.
– There are two living zones with the main being the open plan kitchen/living/dine that seamlessly flows onto a spacious ocean front deck. The kitchen is galley style with under bench Westinghouse oven, gas cook top, rangehood, microwave nook, pantry, dishwasher and a two-metre breakfast bar
– Glass French doors connect to a second living room with stair access to the first floor
– Other features include a variety of split system heating and cooling options, two portable gas heaters, ceiling fans, 3,000 litre rainwater tank that supplies water to the kitchen and bathrooms, security system, 1.5kw solar system and garden shed
There are few solid brick, built-to-last dwellings left on the beachfront and this one has it all. I look forward to showing you through.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Henley Beach South, then we can help you.