Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
Split-level haven with a touch of mid-century and so much potential near Scotch College
Sold at Auction
Robust down to its last brick and loved by the one family since they built it 1971, this distinctive split-level family abode – that pays subtle tribute to the much-loved mid-century era of architecture – makes a strong case for a family home you can enjoy in its current state and put a stylish stamp on tomorrow.
Nestling quietly into its serene and green parcel, those split levels – and its many picture windows – ensure a different view of the outside world, depending on where you are in this light-filled home with multiple wings, living zones and bedrooms to go with its terrace balcony, double garage and alfresco pavilion.
A quiet out-of-the-way existence that’s not far away at all from Scotch and Mercedes Colleges, Mitcham Square, the metro coast, the hiking trails of Brownhill Creek, and the CBD; tomorrow is looking better by the day.
Features we love…
• Ultra-flexible floorplan with the option to work from home
• Spacious master bedroom with window seat, en-suite and walk-in robe
• Dishwasher and granite benchtops to kitchen
• Teen’s wing with retreat and external access
• Large cellar
• Ducted heating and cooling, plus open fireplace
• Double brick construction with not a crack in sight
• Custom timber joinery throughout
• Loads of storage
• Neatly presented established gardens
• Double garage and plenty of extra off-street parking
• Walking distance from Scotch College and public transport
• A short drive from Unley High School
CT Reference – 5563/487
Council – City of Mitcham
Council Rates – $2,301.90 pa approx.
SA Water Rates – $236.05 pq approx.
Emergency Services Levy – $138.80 pa approx.
Land Size – 757m² approx.
Year Built – 1971
Total Build area – 271m² approx.
Auction Live Streaming via GAVL
Ouwens Casserly clients have the opportunity to watch, bid, and buy via live property auctions.
Register through www.gavl.com and follow the property link below:
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Torrens Park, then we can help you.