Trendy two-level apartment with more 'Bang' for your lifestyle on the city's brink…
Offers close Tue, 1st Mar – 12pm
From 19th-century distillery to trendy apartment complex, a touch of Stepney’s history meets modern living in this neat-as-a-pin 2-level pad with 3m-high ceilings and a private terrace on its light-filled lower floor and two master bedrooms above. The sum of its stylish parts is a deceptively large home that lives for a professional duo, singles, downsizers and savvy investors.
Fancy a cold beer or a crisp gin and tonic? Little Bang Brewing and Ferg’s stand just a stroll away from a home that serves The Parade and the city’s festival-centric East End on a platter. On the rare occasion you need a car, you have two undercover secure parks to call on. This is the answer to easy living.
• Striking open-plan kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops, walk-in pantry, dishwasher and 900mm appliances
• En-suite bathrooms to both upper-level bedrooms
• Floor to ceilings windows to main bedroom
• Built-in bar fridge to dining/living zone
• Storage includes mirrored built-in robes to both bedrooms
• Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
• Stylish floating floors to lower level
• Gas hot water system
• Laundry (with guest toilet) to lower level
• Very secure – with video intercom, keyless building entry and elevator access to your floor
• Two secure carparks and allocated cage storage
• Zoned for Botanic and Adelaide High Schools
• Walking distance from ‘The Maid’ and public transport
CT Reference – 6204/993
Council – City of Norwood Payneham & St Peters
Council Rates – $1,304.31 pa approx.
SA Water Rates – $179.84 pq approx.
Emergency Services Levy – $148.75 pa approx.
Year Built – 2017
Total Build area – 130m² approx.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Stepney, then we can help you.