A robust home to renovate or reinvent from the ground up
Auction Sat, 20th Aug – 1pm
Standing on some 891sqm between the city and sea, the reluctant sale of this solid 1950s 4-bedroom home for its long-term owners is your exciting chance to live in, land bank, renovate or develop (STPC) at a time when having options is arguably more valuable than ever. Featuring subtle Art Deco vibes, a groovy eat-in vintage kitchen, rear study/sleep-out, evaporative cooling, shed, loads of off-street parking, those strong bones and the room to extend into its boundless rear yard, there’s a lot to like without spending another dime.
Just 15 minutes from the CBD and even closer to the beautiful beaches of our metro coast, it’s easy to see why Edwardstown is now a suburb of choice for young families (and astute investors) looking for a mix of convenience and leisure. Don’t let it go.
• Large lounge/living room
• Plenty of storage to large eat-in kitchen
• Spacious bedrooms
• Room for a pool
• High ceilings and floorboards (under the carpet)
• Separate laundry
• Established gardens with expansive lawned area to rear
• Drive through access to garage/rear yard
• Ready to rent out or live in from day one
• Ideally positioned on a quiet, family-friendly street
• Moments from Castle Plaza shopping precinct
• Close to a range of schools and community/sporting clubs
• Walking distance from public transport
CT Reference – 5675/172
Council – City of Marion
Council Rates – $TBC
SA Water Rates – $TBC
Emergency Services Levy – $TBC
Land Size – 891m² approx.
Year Built – 1956
Total Build area – 152m² approx.
Auction Live Streaming via GAVL
Ouwens Casserly clients have the opportunity to watch, bid, and buy via live property auctions.
Register through www.gavl.com and follow the property link below:
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agency. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Edwardstown, then we can help you.