Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
You may think you need more than two bedrooms but wait until you see this solid brick home with an internal space the size of most other homes. The internal space is 209m2 and the home is set on a whopping 670m2 corner allotment. Angus Court is one of Henley Beach’s best kept secrets, set in a cul-de-sac surrounded by beautiful homes with manicured gardens and a short stroll to Henley High School, Star of the Sea, St Michaels College, the beach and Henley Square.
This home and location is perfect for downsizers and upsizers and offers many opportunities for the future. If you need another room, you could easily convert the garage as there is plenty of additional room for cars, boats, and caravans. There is always the option to sub-divide later and build 2 homes STCC but for now, it is a beautiful home with oversized rooms and great outdoor entertaining options.
What we love:
– Double auto garage with door access to the home and rear garden, additional room for 2 off street parks
– Wide entry with hall storage, family sized living room with garden views and adjacent to an entertainer’s kitchen and dining area with glass sliding doors that open to a louvred covered alfresco
– High quality timber kitchen, stainless steel appliances include under bench oven, rangehood, dual sink, two drawer Fisher & Paykel dishwasher, 5 burner gas cooktop with wok burner, microwave nook, appliance cupboard, large pantry and a bay window with views to a leafy garden
– 2 king size bedrooms, both with plenty of storage, the main has a bay window and split system air and ensuite/2way bathroom complete with a 2-metre vanity, large bath, separate shower and toilet.
– Separate laundry with 4 door storage and door access to a clothesline
– Adjacent powder room for guests
– Ducted gas heating, evaporative cooling, gas hot water temperature controlled, ceiling fans and new neutral, loop pile carpet
– Auto watering system takes care of the lovely front and rear gardens, fruit trees include a Feijoa, 2 mandarin, orange and passionfruit vine
– There is a gazebo, wood storage and a garden shed in the back southern corner for all your garden tools
This locale is safe for children to play, set in a quiet cul-de-sac, family friendly and great neighbours. 15 minutes to the city, 10 to Glenelg and the airport and restaurants, cafes, shopping and sporting clubs all within walking distance. This one is a beauty, I look forward to showing you through.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Henley Beach, then we can help you.