Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
C1920 bungalow with pure charm and prized rear access on the edge of King William
A pretty picture on its tightly-held jacaranda-lined street, just a stroll to King William Road’s bustling precinct, this C1920 solar-powered bungalow on an expansive parcel with prized rear access leaves the hands of its owners of 44 years in the best shape of its life, ready to nurture a growing family in search of Adelaide’s best schools/colleges and the ultimate city-fringe lifestyle.
You’ll be hard pressed to find a more pure mix of original features; none more beautiful than the intricately decorated ceilings that dance high above the polished timber floors of this light-drenched home with a bevy of formal and casual zones to go with its four bedrooms and an ultra-modern rear kitchen with stone benchtops, island, quality appliances and loads of storage.
Turn bedroom four into a home office that will make work feel like you’re not working at all – a window to your fruit trees, inch perfect landscaped gardens, powered shed and that prized rear access. Come and go as you please from a home that puts the city within a 5-minute drive and the likes of St Thomas School and Scotch and Mercedes Colleges on speed dial. Millswood is calling.
Features we love…
– Enviably placed on one of Millswood’s most beautiful streets
– Lovingly kept and updated by its long-standing owners
– Head-turning street presence
– Impeccably presented inside and out
– Miele appliances (including dishwasher) to modern rear kitchen
– Twelve solar panels for reduced energy bills
– Updated main bathroom
– Rear lane access ensures you can create an additional entry point for your car
– Off-street parking for multiple cars
– Efficient split reverse cycle airconditioning
– Loads of storage and separate laundry
– A 5-minute walk from King William Road’s cafes, restaurants, salons and boutiques
– Moments from Goodwood Road and cinema
CT Reference – 5362/200
Council – City of Unley
Council Rates – $2,864.05 pa
SA Water Rates – $308.29 pq
Emergency Services Levy – $280.55 pa
Land Size – 808m² approx.
Year Built – 1920
Total Build area – 230m² approx.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Millswood, then we can help you.