Occupying a peaceful cul-de-sac position, this 1991 built three bedroom residence provides a warm welcoming feel with street appeal pretty as a picture. Prepare to fall in love with this fantastic blue stone fronted colonial style home offering an outstanding opportunity; perfect for the first home buyer, young family or investor.
What we love about this property
– Leadlight entrance opening onto the formal lounge with ornate fireplace, Victorian cove cornices and ceiling roses.
– Three bedrooms, master with built in robe, ceiling fan and beautiful bay window.
– Chefs kitchen features Blackwood cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, gas cook top and dishwasher.
– Formal dine with beautiful Leadlight doors and feature courtyard.
– Heritage style three way bathroom with separate toilet, vanity area and separate shower and bath room.
– Open plan kitchen, meals and living room with beautiful large timber sliding doors providing integration from indoor to outdoor entertaining areas.
– Beautiful rear deck offers fantastic views and a great place to entertain family and friends..
– Ducted evaporative air conditioning and gas wall furnace
– Built in blackwood display cabinets and storage.
– Solid timber internal doors.
– Single carport with auto roller door.
– Plus much more.
With nothing left to do but simply move in and enjoy, this home presents an astute investment or affordable entry into the property market. Situated close to great private and public schools, public transport, fantastic recreation reserves and with the Golden Grove Village Shopping Centre and all it has to offer only a stone’s throw away this home is sure to impress!
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agency. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
GOLDEN GROVE, then we can help you.