Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
Expressions of Interest Close Tue, 14th Mar – 5pm (usp)
Every now and then a home comes along that truly caters to every member of the family. This spacious North facing family home nestled in a quiet cul-de-sac on the edge of Mumford Reserve, is exactly that home. Beautifully maintained by the current owners for the last 30 years, and featuring an outstanding floor plan, this home is perfect for raising your family from start to finish.
Built in 1982 and situated on 884sqm allotment, this well designed family home features a generous Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom at the front of the home, which is adjacent to a large, light filled formal living room. Dividing the parents space from the kids, is a large central kitchen and dining area which flows through to another large living area and 3 spacious bedrooms. With sliding door access from both the dining and family rooms, inside living flows effortlessly to the outdoors to a large undercover alfresco entertaining space, generous rear garden and lush lawn.
Just when you think this home couldn’t get much better – a double remote garage with a second roller door to the rear garden on one side of the home, and a large secure single shed on the other, making this home instantly attractive for those who need that extra space for, a home workshop/games room or the perfect space for motorbike/ jet ski storage.
What we love about this home:
– Generous North facing Master bedroom with a wall of built in robes and ceiling fan
– Large floor to ceiling tiled en-suite bathroom
– Spacious formal living area with North facing windows
– Open plan kitchen and dining with direct access to out door undercover alfresco entertaining
– Kitchen hosts Ariston electric oven, gas cooktop, Asko dishwasher and good storage
– Bedroom 2 with built in robes
– Bedroom 3 hosts ceiling fan and built in robes
– Bedroom 4 hosts ceiling fan and built in robes
– Generous second living space with direct access via sliding doors to outdoor entertaining and garden
– Fresh family bathroom with separate toilet
– Spacious laundry with floor to ceiling storage and direct access to outdoor clothesline
– Large secure shed, ideal for workshop/games room
– Double remote controlled garage with sink and hot and cold water with second roller door to rear garden
– Room for caravan/camper or a boat and a further 2 cars off street if required
– NBN connected
– Security alarm
– Ducted evaporative cooling throughout
– Ducted Gas heating throughout
– Rinnai Infinity gas hot water system
– Two large rainwater tanks
– Auto irrigation to front and rear gardens
– Zoned for Modbury High School with St Agnes, Highbury and Modbury South Primary schools nearby
– Just minutes from St Agnes Shopping Centre and Westfield Tea Tree Plaza
– Nearby public transport located on Smart Rd
Peaceful and secure with plenty of space for all ages and stages.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
St Agnes, then we can help you.