Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
Due to our auctioneer quarantining for Covid-19, the auction has been rescheduled in accordance with SA Health guidelines. Please see new date below
Auction Wed, 23rd Mar – 5.30pm (usp)
With a modern facade and flawless internal finishes, this architecturally designed home over three luxurious levels is sure to impress and is only upstaged by the glistening ocean at the end of the street!
Stylish and impeccably maintained with formal and informal living spaces blending seamlessly with outdoor terraces and entertaining areas, offering a choice of places for families to retreat to individually as well as spacious open plan areas to come together.
Elegantly inviting, the glass entry foyer welcomes your guests before you choose to relax in the formal lounge room, entertain in the heart of the home – the central kitchen or step down to the comfy family room spilling out into the garden.
The top of the Tasmanian Oak and glass stair case is greeted by a lovely parent or teen retreat, a quiet spot to study or perhaps flip open the laptop if you’re working from home.
Entering the master suite is sure to impress, the huge room with a full wall of built in storage and feature central ceiling fan opens to welcome the evening sea breezes and is the perfect stop to wind down at the end of day with a glimpse of sea views. The luxurious ensuite features white porcelain tiles and boasts his and hers basins, rain shower and a separate wc.
Bedrooms two, three and four are generous in size and all complete with built in robes and serviced by a beautiful family bathroom featuring a twin vanity, separate wc, shower and spa bathtub.
Descending the stairs brings you to the undercroft triple garage with workshop space, wine cellar and understair storage.
What we love about this property:
– Elegant glass entry foyer
– Formal lounge room to the front of the home with slider stacking doors opening onto the front terrace
– Chefs kitchen with an abundance of 2-Pac cabinetry storage with stone benchtops and huge central island, all new NEFF and ASKO appliances including an induction cooktop, rangehood, pyrolytic oven and dishwasher
– Spacious dining area adjacent to the kitchen caters to a crowd with space to entertain the largest of family gatherings
– Family room to the rear of the home
– Bi-fold doors leading out to a beautiful undercover entertaining area with plumbed gas point and low maintenance garden with mature trees
– Separate laundry with direct outdoor access
– Guest powder room
– Large master bedroom with built-in wardrobes, split system heating and cooling, a private balcony and luxury ensuite with his & hers vanity.
– Three additional bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes and split systems.
– Central bathroom with spa bath, double vanity and separate toilet
– Retreat/sitting room or study space
– Secure lock-up garage which can house three vehicles, as well as a storage room and under stair storage
– 8 split systems throughout the home
– Custom designed skylight above the stairs
– Ducted vacuum, intercom and security alarm
– Utility area, plumbed water tank and washing line
– Automatic sprinkler system to front and rear
– Loads of storage upstairs and downstairs
– LED lighting
– Sump and pump
– 9.45kW solar system – 30 panels
Enjoy a casual stroll along the beach or stretch your legs and take a brisk walk to Henley Square. You’ll be spoilt for choice when it comes to deciding where to dine next and then perhaps a little retail therapy in the local shops and boutiques could be on the agenda before lazily wandering home.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
West Beach, then we can help you.