Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
Huge block with huge potential in the blue-chip leafy east sees a host of possibilities
For those thrilled by the thought of updating and renovating, then this generous 738m2 (approx.) property will set your creative visions flowing. Quietly positioned on a quintessential Wattle Park street teeming with 100-year old gums, enter to a meandering floorplan helmed by a bay-windowed formal lounge, three large and light-filled bedrooms, and central dining with updated kitchen to handle cooking nightly meals for the whole family with joyful ease.
Notions of rebuilding and redesigning will give pause as the home’s stunning open-plan living and dining stretches beneath a beautifully vaulted and raked ceiling, cosied by a front-and-centre fireplace and brightened by property-wide glass windows overlooking a lovely timber deck and sunny north-facing backyard. With tremendous size and space on your side, options abound to renovate and extend, convert and transform or understandably reimagine from the ground up (STCC). And with pride of place in the leafy east feeling every bit family-friendly, let Burnside Primary, Norwood International and St Peter’s Girls’ provide perfect tenure for the kids, local bakeries and cafés for artisan-inspired starts to your day, and the CBD just 9-minutes straight down Kensington Road for ease of lifestyle.
Features we love…
• Stunning open-plan living and dining with lofty raked ceiling, pendant lighting and feature fireplace for wonderfully relaxed living and generous entertaining
• 3 large soft-carpeted bedrooms, two with BIRs and ceiling fans
• Light-filled formal lounge with bay windows, heater and split-system AC
• Spacious kitchen with lots of bench top space, cabinetry and stainless Bosch dishwasher
• Casual dining, sitting area or open-air home office/study
• Light and bright main bathroom with crisp white vanity, skylight and floor-to-ceiling tiles as well as full second bathroom
• Lovely timber deck with pergola overlooking lush and leafy north-facing backyard
• Secure carport and large garden shed
• Sprawling 738m2 (approx.) allotment to renovate, rebuild or redesign from the ground up (subject to council conditions)
• Close to local shopping, cafés parks and reserves
• Moments to Burnside Primary, Norwood International and St Peter’s Girls’ College for excellent schooling
• Less than 6km to Adelaide CBD
CT Reference – 6166/571
Council – City of Burnside
Council Rates – $1,843.85 pa approx.
SA Water Rates – $240.18 pq approx.
Emergency Services Levy – $211.10 pa approx.
Land Size – 738m² approx.
Year Built – 1948
Total Build area – 223m² approx.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Wattle Park, then we can help you.