Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
Another property sold. Please contact Nick or John for all your property advice.
Stone fronted custom built home on golf course
Beautiful stone fronted Federation home offering high 2.7m ceilings, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, formal living and dining areas, open plan living/dining/kitchen, oversized 2 car garage, pitched roof verandah and well established front and rear gardens on 1000sqm.
This is an exclusive OC First VIP preview release. There are no more photos or floorplan at this stage. Make sure you view this amazing property and secure it before it our stylist and media crew come through. Here is your chance, so make sure you attend the viewing or enquire to register your interest asap.
What we love about the home:
• Welcoming front entry with cricket bat front door and leadlight panels
• 9 foot (2.7M) ceilings throughout
• Bifold doors from the entry lead to the formal lounge room at the front with two sets of windows overlooking the beautiful front garden
• Large formal dining room with two sets of windows and a sliding door lead to the outdoor entertainment area
• Large open plan living/ dining/ kitchen area with cosy slow, combustion heater and nice views to the great backyard and golf course beyond. This area also has ceiling fan and sliding door access to the rear verandah and outdoor entertainment area beyond
• The Alby Turner kitchen is Blackwood and features all electric appliances, including a Bosch integrated dishwasher, and features a large island bench, stacks of bench and cupboard space, a bay window for your herbs and a leadlight skylight
• Main bedroom is at the front of the home, is very spacious, comes with an extra large walk in robe, and access to the two way bathroom
• Bathroom has twin vanities, bath, shower, and separate toilet with hand basin
• Bedroom two is at the rear of the home with built in wardrobe, and has garden and golf course views
• There is a large study easily converted to a third bedroom
• The spacious laundry also features of built-in desk, laundry trough, shower, and second separate toilet. Sliding door access to a rear verandah from the laundry
• Large storage or linen press cupboard in the hallway
• Magnificent street appeal with well established front garden, stone façade and retaining walls, and welcoming concave verandah
• Pattern paved concrete double width driveway and paths.
• 2 car garage is high clearance and oversized at 7.5 x 6m (approx) allowing plenty of space for vehicles and workshop area. 2 auto roller doors at the front, with third roller door at the rear
to a 6 x 3m skillion roof verandah, ideal for your golf buggy or trailer. Garage is well lit with two sets of windows, and has personal access door to front verandah
• Attractive rear yard with well established trees and shrubs, lawn area and rear gate that leads directly onto the golf course
• Detached 7 x 6 m high clearance pitched roof verandah with pattern paved concrete, handy outside power point, a great spot for your barbeques and entertaining
• Concave verandah to rear of home, complete with roller blinds to exclude the morning sun if desired
• 6.5 x 2.5m skillion roof laserlite verandah
• Quality western red cedar windows
• Mains power plus solar panels
• Mains water
• Common effluent sewer
• Fully ducted reverse cycle Fujitsu air conditioning
• NBN internet
• Several whirly gigs on the roof for extra ventilation
Set within the prestigious Willunga golf course estate, this wonderful home was custom built in 1992 for a local medical professional. The street appeal is superb, so is the space inside, and views to the rear are park like, with plenty of trees scattered around the fringe of the golf course. Come and check it out, you’re gonna love it.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Willunga, then we can help you.