Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
Resort style living with pool, architectural extension and a license to thrill a crowd
A transformation so prolific, committed to quality and carefully planned it’s almost impossible to pick where the original 1960s home ends and its architectural rear addition begins; sit poolside, relax, and soak up the unmatched lifestyle this resort-style home affords on its prized south-north facing parcel.
Follow the spotted gum floors and you’ll quickly realise this is a solar-powered home with rare substance, freedom and flexibility across a floorplan with formal and causal living zones, places to work and up to five bedrooms – including a rear master retreat that unveils a dressing room, under-floor heated en-suite and private access to the fully tiled pool.
With soaring angled ceilings designed down to the inch in their quest to naturally regulate light and comfort, that rear open-plan addition – headlined by its starring stone-topped kitchen and partnering alfresco pavilion – epitomises the entire home: bold, classy, astute and stylish. Soak it up.
Features we love…
• Flexible floorplan includes formal lounge, five bedrooms and study/playroom adjacent to bedroom two
• Kitchen features butler’s pantry, loads of storage and high-end Miele appliances, including warming drawer and integrated coffee machine
• Study zone/retreat to spacious master wing
• Underfloor heating to en-suite
• Built-in BBQ and lighting to timber-decked pavilion
• Integrated speaker system to open-plan living, pavilion and pool area
• Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
• Gas heating to spa and solar heating to fully tiled in-ground pool
• Powerful 5KW solar system
• Separate laundry and loads of storage including attic storage with pull down ladder
• Landscaped easy-care gardens
• Lock-up carport (with auto door), plus extra off-street parking for multiple cars
• Just a stroll from AA Bailey Reserve and Edwardstown Primary School
• Moments from Castle Plaza and Cumberland Park shopping precincts
• Walking distance from public transport
• No more than 15 minutes from the CBD and metro coast
CT Reference – 5574/977
Council – City of Mitcham
Council Rates – $2,762.25 pa approx.
SA Water Rates – $269.10 pq approx.
Emergency Services Levy – $238.60 pa approx.
Land Size – 702m² approx.
Year Built – 1958
Total Build area – 313m² approx.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Clarence Gardens, then we can help you.