Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current
investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property
Located amid Adelaide’s finest walking trails and backing onto prized nature reserves this stunning hand-built home is the epitome of tranquil living in a natural setting. Constructed in 1977 by a traditional stonemason, every inch of the home has been built with an eye for detail. Set over two levels the home offers dual living under one roof – a niche property, perfect for blended families, transitioning teens or extra income.
What we love about this home:
– Stunning street appeal, fabulous foundations and stunning views over landscaped gardens and creek
– Entry through the double doors instantly captivates with the freestone feature walls. Generous in proportion and big on character the sunken lounge room and open plan kitchen/dining flow out onto the paved terrace, taking views over the creek and front yard
– The family sized kitchen has generous bench space, Blanco wall oven and integrated dishwasher
– Privately located behind double doors, the master wing is drenched in natural light and consists of generous sized retreat, study, and bedroom with his and hers built in robes
– Ground floor bathroom services the whole lower level and is perfectly located to serve all guests
– The upper level is completely self-contained with internal and separate side access, making it functional as independent living or as a guest house
– Three large bedrooms, 2 with ensuites
– The third separate bathroom adjacent the living is complete with bath
– Separate kitchen/laundry completed with dishwasher and electric cook-top
– The rear deck provides essential outdoor living space to the upper-level occupants and serves as an access point to the rear of the block.
A nature lovers paradise, this home is sure to excite those that understand the virtues that nature can bring to a modern-day life. The fabulous floorplan will create and extend opportunities as time goes on. Located in the Glenunga International High School Zone, walking distance to Chambers Gully and Mt Lofty walking tracks, and a short drive to the Cosmopolitan precincts of Burnside and Norwood, this feel-good home offers a unique opportunity on the doorstep of one of the world’s most liveable cities.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Waterfall Gully, then we can help you.