Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
Step through the front gate of this superb property and prepare to fall in love. Standing proud within her well established grounds, this return verandah Queen Anne Villa is just waiting for another family to call her home.
Built in 1913 and set on a large allotment of 1126sqm, this home has a feeling of being its own private oasis thanks to the well-established hedge that provides you with complete privacy from the street.
Walk through the front door to discover all the wonders of this home, from its original fireplaces, leadlight windows, glass panelled doors, and high ornate ceilings giving you a feeling of space and luxury.
This home offers a flexible floor plan, generous bedrooms and a wonderful North facing kitchen/ meals area and family room.
What we love about this home:
– Four spacious bedrooms, three with ceiling fans and new carpet
– The main bedroom with glorious views of the front garden
– Two spacious living areas plus a dining zone
– A period study with window seat and fireplace
– The kitchen is fitted with dishwasher, Smeg electric oven, gas hot plates and a generous walk in pantry
– French doors opening out to rear timber deck with views of the beautiful established private gardens
– The large formal living area has polished timber floors and a gas fireplace
– Heritage style powder room and additional shower facilities in laundry
– A long driveway leading to a double carport providing parking for two cars
– Contained secure storage area, and a garden shed for all your garden equipment
– Ducted evaporative air-conditioning, spilt system air con and several ceiling fans ensure comfortable temperatures all year round
– Security system
– Timber floors, high ceilings, leadlight, and fireplaces all add to the charm of this grand and beautiful family home
– Easy access cellar adjacent to the kitchen
– Zoned for Rose Park Primary School and Marryatville High School
– Perfectly located to prestigious colleges such as Loreto College and Pembroke School
– Nearby to Burnside Village, transport on your doorstep, and minutes to the city
OUWENS CASSERLY – MAKE IT HAPPEN™
Looking to sell in Toorak Gardens?
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Toorak Gardens, then we can help you.