Whether you are looking for a first home with a comfortably repayable initial mortgage or looking to begin your journey into investing, this refurbished unit is a great buy to kick start your plans. Fantastic estimated returns of $270 per week.
What we love about this home:
– Open plan living, dining and kitchen with plenty of bench, draw and cupboard space
– Comfortable sized master suite with large built in robe and ceiling fan
– Renovated bathroom with clean finish floor to ceiling tiles
– Keep warm this winter with gas heater in lounge & reverse cycle wall unit air conditioning
– Freshly painted throughout
– Ceiling fans in lounge and main bedroom for great air flow throughout the unit
– Single car-parking space with guest off street spaces also within the group
– Window furnishings and blinds
– Life’s better with gas cooking and hot water
– Security alarm and deadlocks to provide great security when at home and away.
Take advantage of yet another record low interest rate cut, this is an ideal time to buy in an increasingly popular ‘close to coast’ suburb.
Conveniently located minutes away from the beautiful Grange and Henley Beaches, walking distance to all modes of public transport and short drive to West Lakes Shopping precinct. The nearby vibrant Henley Square offers entertainment, restaurants, beauty facilities, groceries stores and local hot spots just to name a few of the reasons you will love living in Seaton.
For more information on this property, please contact Mladen Djuric on 0432 259 123.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Seaton, then we can help you.