Another huge auction result, call us for property advice
Located only 170m back from the Esplanade is this fabulous 760sqm (approx) flat block with solid brick 2 bedroom home built in 1965 with high ceilings and large rooms, ready to be renovated, or choose to redevelop the site (stcc)
What we love about the property:
– Only 170m back from the Esplanade
– 15.3m frontage, total 760sqm (approx.) site
– Solid brick home in sound structural condition
– Original retro features including kitchen and bathroom
– Welcoming front verandah
– Open plan living/kitchen/dining room
– 2 large bedrooms
– Retro bathroom and laundry
– Separate toilet
– 2 access doors to backyard, kitchen and laundry
– Workshop out the back
– Large backyard with rainwater tank and fruit trees
Services to the property:
– Main water and power
– Septic system
– Electric hot water service
– Mains sewer and NBN available
What a location! When you consider 5 titles diagonally across the road collectively sold recently for $6.1M, you know you’re onto a winner.
A short stroll to several cafes, walks along the esplanade, the beach beckons for a swim, or reef walking at low tide where you can interact closely with the marine environment. Bus stop nearby, shopping centre 1.3km and the new Aldinga super school scheduled to open in 2022.
The home would renovate well into a cute holiday place, or redevelop, come & check it out- your gonna love it!
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Aldinga Beach, then we can help you.