Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
Updated C1925 bungalow with freedom inside and out, 5 km from city centre. The home for all seasons
Offers Close Tue, 6th Jun – 1pm (usp)
Ideally located on a quiet street in Fullarton, this home is the answer for families in search of something to make the most important years count for more, in the prized zone for Glenunga International High School.
The high ceilings, polished timber floors, fireplaces and pronounced architraves you expect from its era are not only beautifully maintained but also complimented with a series of contemporary updates – none better than the eat- in kitchen that stars at the centre of a floor plan with an expansive rear family room, deck and the scope to extend even further beyond.
Consider it the complete package with potential for even more, perfectly positioned within a 10 minute drive of the CBD and even closer to public transport, Foodland Frewville, Burnside Village, great cafes, restaurants, pubs, parks, Burnside Village, Seymour College and cosmopolitan Unley Road. Consider it the one.
Features we love…
– Ideally placed on a quiet, leafy street
– Flexible floor plan with multiple living zones and up to four bedrooms
– Updated kitchen includes stone benchtops, custom central island/breakfast bar, quality Miele appliances and loads of storage
– Stylishly updated bathrooms with terrazzo feature tiling
– Bedroom 3 features private access to deck and parents retreat
– Lock-up carport and further off-street parking for multiple cars
– Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
– Gas fireplaces
– 4.18kw solar, 44c feed in tariff. You will not have to pay for electricity or gas
– Established private garden that is beautiful year round with fruit and nut trees and large lawn area for sports
– Large deck with pergola
– Still plenty of space to enjoy the garden and add a pool (STPC)
– Wine storage
– Walking distance from public transport, parks, dog park, schools, cafes, restaurants; everything!
– Close to a range of additional schools and colleges, including Glen Osmond Primary School, Concordia, Scotch and Mercedes Colleges
CT Reference – 5157/721
Council – City of Unley
Council Rates – $2,428.30 pa
SA Water Rates – $277.36 pq
Emergency Services Levy – $246.50 pa
Land Size – 742m² approx.
Year Built – 1925
Total Build area – 261m² approx.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Fullarton, then we can help you.