Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current
investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property
Extended family entertainer with summer on its mind and a million-dollar view
** UNDER CONTRACT PRIOR TO AUCTION
Perched on the high side of Alpha Crescent to carve out a view from Adelaide’s city skyline to the ocean and back again, watch the setting sun on the front terrace and move proceedings to the rear alfresco pavilion of this extended and tastefully updated 1960’s home with a growing family in mind on the doorstop of lush Knofel Park reserve.
If it’s flexibility you want, it’s exactly what you’ll get from this light-filled home that starts with a sunken lounge room and subtly raised dining zone and ends in boundless open-plan living with a modern kitchen that will step up to the plate in style when the outdoor version is having a well-earned rest from a busy summer.
A summer with countless post-sunset BBQ’s, a memorable New Year’s Eve watching the fireworks and long days at the metro beaches that wait just a 15-minute drive away from a home that puts Pasadena’s famous Foodland with 2-minutes and the CBD within 15 too. Life looks better from up here.
Features we love…
– Spacious and ultra-flexible with multiple living zones and light-filled bedrooms
– A robust home with double brick bones
– Extended and updated C2015
– Starring kitchen with stone benchtops, dishwasher and 900mm freestanding oven
– Timber floors and high ceilings
– Stone feature wall and gas fire to gorgeous front lounge room
– Efficient split reverse cycle and ceiling fans
– Storage galore and large separate laundry
– Alfresco pavilion with lighting and fully-equipped outdoor kitchen
– Private, spacious rear yard with lawned area
– Lock-up oversized double garage with room for a work bench
– Additional off-street parking for multiple cars
– Walking distance from public transport
– A short drive from Flinders University and Hospital
CT Reference – 5548/245
Council – City of Mitcham
Council Rates – $2,058.65 pa
SA Water Rates – $286.55 pq
Emergency Services Levy – $186.05 pa
Land Size – 869m² approx.
Year Built – 1965
Total Build area – 246m² approx.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Panorama, then we can help you.