Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
Another property sold. Please contact Nick or John for all your property advice.
Located at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac in the golf course estate of family friendly Mount Compass, is this neat and tidy 3 bed, 2 bath, 2 living room home. A large parcel of land with only one neighbour and a very comfortable home with loads of features.
What we love about the property:
• Welcoming front entrance with lead light windows and security screen door leads into the home
• The master bedroom with walk-in robe, plantation shutters, ceiling fan and ensuite with shower, toilet & vanity
• Bedroom 2 is of good size and offers a ceiling fan, plantation shutters over the windows and is also located at the front of the home
• Central to the home is the living/dining room with slow combustion heater perfect for chilly nights. There is also a ceiling fan and split system for heating/cooling
• Step through to the light and bright open plan living/kitchen area with lovely views over the gardens and direct access from the sliding glass to the outdoor entertaining area
• The kitchen has an electric oven and gas cooktop with plenty of bench and cupboard space
• Large outdoor entertaining area of approx. 45sqm is the perfect place to relax and enjoy time with family & friends overlooking the garden
• The front of the home has a very wide concrete driveway leading to the double carport with automatic panel lift door
• Off-street parking for a caravan/boat or trailer
• Double gates allow access to the rear of the yard and into the workshop
• 9m x 6m colorbond workshop with concrete floor, power, and lights
• Fruit trees include lemon, lime, apricot, and peach
• Mains power, water, sewer
• 6.6KW solar system
• Bottled gas for stove top
• Electric heat pump hot water service
This fantastic family home has been recently painted and had LED downlights installed, the home was built in 1998 and presents very well.
Mount Compass is in the heart of the Fleurieu and has great services including recently upgraded area school, supermarket, and medical facility. Come & check it out – you’re gonna love it!
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Mount Compass, then we can help you.