Are you looking for your first home or to downsize but don't want to compromise on quality or space? This Federation Style Villa is a fully detached Torrens Titled home built in 1999 and set on a corner allotment of approx. 439 m2. This home is set in neutral tones and accentuates both style and practicality with an abundance of natural light throughout. It provides a convenient lifestyle with lots of space for living and entertaining all within a close proximity to great schools and shopping facilities.
What we love about the home:
– Boasts three bedrooms
– Built in robes in main and second bedroom
– Floating white oak floors in the bedrooms
– Ensuite bathroom with dual access
– Formal lounge with a feature bay window and formal dine area
– Well appointed kitchen with plenty of cupboard space
– Open plan kitchen and second living area
– Family room opens out to a pergola area, shaded by a Wisteria in Summer and allowing light to shine through in Winter
– Second toilet off the laundry is provided for extra convenience
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
– High ceilings throughout the home
– Lock up garage under the main roof with access to the rear yard
– Lock up carport
– Double width driveway providing room for the boat or caravan
– Two water tanks for watering the garden
The private courtyard garden is well designed with water wise plants and perfect for long lazy lunches, it's just the right size to lock up and leave whenever you like. Perfectly positioned within metres to Daly Oval providing a great place to walk the dog or take the kids for a play. An absolute pleasure to present and a joy to inspect!
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agency. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
MAGILL, then we can help you.