Uncompromised contemporary elegance for the modern family who love to entertain
Offers Close Tue, 12th Jul – 12pm (usp)
A picture of contemporary glamour, this carefully curated home on a perfectly positioned corner allotment is the epitome of resplendence, with bespoke design features creating exquisite points of difference for the sophisticated family at each and every turn. This masterful residence built in 2007 and set on approx. 991 sqm, was architecturally designed with double glazed windows and brick veneer construction.
Enjoying a premier location with a blue-ribbon postcode, this immaculately presented two storey home delivers a coveted family lifestyle within the exclusive Poets Corner.
What you will love about the home:
• A rendered façade contrasts beautifully with the Australian native inspired landscaped garden, creating a striking vision against the beauty of the backdrop, though it is no match for the veritable array of delights that await you inside.
• Grand double doors open to expose an impressive entrance finished in polished concrete floors that lead to an expansive living zone with roaring 3 metre ceilings, and a substantial living area ensures that the largest of families can share memorable moments together, featuring an open fire-place and without a doubt the heart of the home and an area that exudes genuine warmth.
• The Caesar stone island benchtop invites you to enjoy many hours of cooking and entertaining friends and family, serviced by quality appliances encompassing an integrated fridge/freezer, Miele induction cooktop, Miele dishwasher, double oven plus a steam oven. A butler’s pantry incorporates a double sink and an insinkerator, extra soft close cabinetry and space for a second fridge.
• In perfect harmony are the home’s outdoor living spaces, which meld seamlessly to create the unique aesthetics on offer, included is a significant undercover alfresco area, built in cabinetry finished in Caesar stone with the added bonus of a cold/sparkling water tap, café blinds and outdoor speakers.
• One of the homes notable features in an extra rumpus/theatre room that offers easy access to the rear timber deck. The deck overlooks an edible landscape of olive and fruit trees; there are also dedicated veggie planter boxes for those with a focus on sustainability.
• A lavish master suite with a retreat space, an extensive walk-in robe and an ensuite with a deep bathtub, frameless shower, double vanity with marble benchtops, the likes of which could easily be mirrored in a 5-star hotel.
• Full bathroom services the downstairs and the stylish laundry is cleverly devised with storage/hanging space and outdoor access.
• For the wine enthusiasts we have a 4 x 8 m cellar, providing plenty of space and the right environment for the most discerning wine collectors.
• Features a floating steel framed stair-case with timber treads and bespoke steel rod balustrade that lead to the upstairs landing that can be used as a third living area, study or kid zone.
• Upstairs, three beautiful king-sized bedrooms await all with built in robes and an oversized family bathroom services the bedrooms, functionality is at the forefront of this fabulous home’s design.
• An abundance of car storage is on offer, as this home has a double garage with remote entry and internal access and another garage/workshop 8.7 x 7.9m with extra high ceiling space, perfect for tradespeople or for storing a boat or caravan.
The home delivers all the bells and whistles with zoned refrigerated ducted heating/cooling, ducted vacuuming system, security alarm, video intercom, polished concrete floors throughout living area, solid timber floors on joists in the rumpus room, main bedroom and all the upstairs, bore water available, exposed aggregate driveway and pathways.
Highly sought after Eastern Suburb Location. Located close to the Firle Plaza and Glynburn Road specialty shops. With numerous reserves, sporting clubs and open spaces in the area including The Gums reserve and Third creek reserve. Quality schools including UniSA Magill Campus, private schools in the area include St Ignatius College, Rostrevor College, St Joseph’s School, & Pembroke School. The local primary school is Magill Primary School, and currently the zoned secondary educational facility is Norwood International High School.
Zoning information is obtained from www.education.sa.gov.au. Purchasers are responsible for ensuring by independent verification its accuracy, or completeness.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Tranmere, then we can help you.