Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
The avenue of White Cedars along St Peters Terrace leads you to this charming 3 bedroom circa 1956 red brick cottage. Updated to an “urban chic’ feel with Shaker style kitchen, polished timber floors, high ceilings, neutral tones and incredible 14x6m decked verandah makes this a magical lifestyle property.
What we love about the property:
– Polished timber floors, lofty 9 foot ceilings and neutral tones throughout
– North facing loungeroom allowing lots of winter sun to stream in
– Recent Shaker style Spacecraft kitchen with Caesar stone benchtops, all electric appliances including Bosch dishwasher, lots of cupboards and soft close drawers
– Adjacent dining area looking out to the decked verandah through timber concertina patio doors
– 3 generous bedrooms, one with built in wardrobe, another with timber French doors leading to your private undercover courtyard
– Family bathroom with large timber vanity
– Utility area at the rear, currently used as study space, ideal spot for second bathroom(STCC)
– Rear laundry with handy second toilet
– Very wide 32.8m block with picket fence and portico entrance gate
– Front lawn, mulched garden beds and old red brick paths lead to the welcoming front verandah
– High clearance double carport to fit any 4WD
– Massive pitched roof 14x6m verandah for all year round entertaining, 9m section is decked with hardwood, the other paved with Willunga slate
– Enormous backyard with fruit trees plus walnut and almond trees, veggie patch and chook run.
– Rustic 50sqm workshop and garden shed
– Plenty of space for your caravan, boat, or another large workshop
– Mains power, water, common effluent, NBN
– Ducted heating and cooling throughout
– Ceiling fans to all bedrooms, LED downlights
Imagine living just a few steps to the markets, cinemalunga, great pubs, cafes, restaurants, library, sports, and choice of schools. Enjoy the proximity to some of the best beaches in Australia and the world renown wine region of McLaren Vale.
Tightly held is an understatement in this area of Willunga, so take action, enquire today, it could be years before this lifestyle location is available again. Make sure you inspect the property, you’re going to love it.
OUWENS CASSERLY – MAKE IT HAPPEN™
Looking to sell in Willunga?
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Willunga, then we can help you.