Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
A nimble c.1925 character home with loads of potential
Just steps from the ever-eclectic Semaphore Road and the Esplanade that creates a beachside carnival atmosphere on weekends, there’s no better place for this potential-filled c.1925 bungalow with a unique, elongated floorplan featuring two main entry points. With a little creativity, this could be two homes – one at the front and one at the rear of the dwelling with four large main rooms, rear lean-to kitchen and the strong bones that will welcome anyone in search of a rewarding renovation project.
Set on a nicely sized allotment of some 412sqm, the option to start again from the ground up (STPC) is never out for the question in a surging suburb that answers the call when that fresh sea air, the sand between your toes and long dog walks at sunset are just the tonic. Welcome to Turton Street.
• Potential to uncover original floorboards
• Large separate laundry could be converted into a second kitchen
• Ultra low-care gardens
• Dual entry points – front and side
• Set back from Turton Street to create peace and plenty of off-street parking
• Positioned on a quiet street with very little through-traffic
• Reside or rent it out on a highly competitive rental market
• Metres from local cafes and restaurants on Semaphore Road
• A short drive from Grange and Henley Beach
• Just a 25-minute drive from the CBD
• Walking distance from public transport
CT Reference – 5137/111
Council – City of Port Adelaide Enfield
Council Rates – $1,344.35 pa approx.
SA Water Rates – $177.82 pq approx.
Emergency Services Levy – $146.95 pa approx.
Land Size – 412m² approx.
Year Built – 1925
Total Build area – 167m² approx.
Auction Live Streaming via GAVL
Ouwens Casserly clients have the opportunity to watch, bid, and buy via live property auctions.
Register through www.gavl.com and follow the property link below:
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Semaphore, then we can help you.