Another property Sold. If you’re looking to buy or sell, call us first, we’re here to help you.
A perfect fusion of traditional and ultra- contemporary, the extension plus recent renovations have brought this slightly ecclesiastical styled building into the modern era. Set on 1.5 acres, the home has luxurious and stylish living spaces and chef’s kitchen surrounded by vineyards.
4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, sparking updated bathroom, ensuite and laundry means all you need to do is book your removalist, this place is stunning and move in ready.
Soaring ceilings, exposed Oregon trusses, spotted gum and polished concrete floors, stacker doors, stainless steel and glass and caesar stone are some of the modern materials that have been selected to create this amazing home.
What we love about this property:
– Dining/ living with soaring raked ceilings, exposed oregon trusses and spotted gum flooring
– Rear living room has polished concrete floors, raked ceiling, inbuilt flame effect gas heater with TV recess above (TV included). 2 sets stacker doors bring the outdoor in and showcase the surrounding vineyards and Willunga ranges in the background. Large timber barn door allows for separation from the other living area.
-State of the art kitchen designed for aesthetic excellent and chef’s performance. Caesar stone benchtops, easy access slow closing drawers, large fridge space, asko dishwasher, glass splashbacks, under bench lighting, large island bench with 900mm induction cooktop and oven, breakfast bar also with glass splashback
– Master bedroom with luxury ensuite featuring polished concrete floors, twin shower, floating vanity and toilet. Walk in walk with mirrored doors. Wall mounte TV (Included) and French doors lead outdoors for your summer evening nightcap
– Bedroom 2 with views to the east
– Bedroom 3 is huge with built in wardrobe, perfect visitor suite
– Bedroom 4 is up the carpeted stairway with glass and stainless steel bannister, opening skylight window access to roof storage
– Family bathroom is spectacular with large bath, shower, vanity and toilet,
– New laundry with round inset sing, plenty of bench and cupboard space, French doors offer undercover access from carport
– Privacy and shade blinds throughout
– Almond trees lining the gravel driveway lead to the triple carport plus plenty of extra parking for your bota, caravan or motorhome.
– Large lawned areas, plenty of space for a pony, sheep and couple alpacas.
– 2 sheds, both 6x5m (approx.)
– Concrete paths and large alfresco area sheltered away from prevailing winds for enjoying the great outdoors
– Fenced backyard secure for pets and kids
– The gardens are almost a blank canvas as the surrounding vineyards and distant views already offer visual appeal, but if you’re a keen gardener there is plenty of space for fruit trees, vegetable gardens and a chook run
– Ceiling fans and 6 split systems ensure year ’round comfort, and the gas heater creates the right ambience for your winter time relaxation
– Mains power, water,
– Telephone line (ADSL), wireless internet available
– Bottled gas
– 22550L (approx.) rainwater
– Instant gas hot water
-Soakage septic system with council application submitted for aerobic system
Situated between Willunga and Mclaren Vale, on 6075sqm of prime land, ideal for either permanent or holidays, with a smorgasbord of eateries, cellars and markets nearby, beautiful sandy beaches and an easy 45 minute commute to the city make this an excellent choice. Come and check it out, you’re gonna love it.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agency. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
McLaren Vale, then we can help you.