Driven by a shared vision for an exemplary residential home building, this three year young home unveils refined living spaces of superior quality, finishes and effortless sophistication. Described as ultra-stylish this immaculately presented home is beautifully designed for carefree comfort coastal living with more than ample living space in this highly sought family location.
Built to exceptional standards you’ll be impressed by stunning finishes throughout, including lofty 2.7m ceilings, high set doors and windows which take full advantage of it’s natural light filled rooms to name a few wonderful lifestyle features on offering.
Formal and informal open plan living areas provide room for the family to spread out, the designer kitchen with SMEG appliances, Caesar stone benchtops, gas cooktop and built-in dishwasher tag along for the best – and easiest – end to the day. While indoor to outdoor entertaining blends seamlessly through huge glass doors to the decked alfresco area.
Sought-after downtime is a given in a master suite delivering walk-in robes and the first of the home’s two bathrooms where sleek, fresh finesse is brought to both. Torrens titled, three bedroom, two-bathroom homes worthy of the investor, career-driven or family-minded, offering inclusions lists only bettered by a location bound by beaches and lifestyle.
What else makes this one special:
– The three bedrooms are of good size, the master featuring a walk-in wardrobe and stunning ensuite with ‘his and hers’ basins, shower and toilet, as well as a TV point
– Second and third bedrooms provide mirrored built-in wardrobes.
– A central bathroom features separate bath and shower facilities, vanity area plus a separate toilet
– Second living room/office with linen cupboard and extra storage, plus TV points
– Generous sized laundry with direct outdoor access
– Low maintenance gardens with timed watering system
– Ducted and zoned heating and cooling throughout
– Remote lock up garaging for one vehicle, with secure inside access plus off street parking for second vehicle
This address has everything you could ever need; stunning beaches, transport, schools, shopping, entertainment, walking, cycling and nature reserves; close to everything and with everything close by. Located close to the shopping and cafés of Semaphore Road, Largs Pier Hotel, North Haven Marina, and West Lakes Shopping Centre and Port Adelaide shopping precinct too, this property is a must see.
Every care has been taken to verify the correctness of the areas and details used in this information. No warranty or representation is given or made as to the correctness of the information supplied and neither the owners, illustrator nor the Agents can accept responsibility for errors or omissions
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Largs Bay, then we can help you.