Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
Beautiful, fully renovated family home in the most sought after pocket on the city's leafy brink
Fully renovated down to the last stylish detail; this contemporary, move-in-ready family home on a prized south-north facing parcel stands out amongst the character homes of its leafy, pin-drop-quiet street to give a discerning family the low-maintenance lifestyle they crave.
Spanning an elongated footprint with up to four bedrooms, the freedom to find your own space amongst an ingenious layout culminates in elegant open-plan living; the light-filled circuit breaker for the lavish rear master bedroom and its ensuite and fully-kitted walk-in robe.
With it comes the charm and longevity of its original hardwood floors, melding so well with the show-stopping kitchen featuring a Smeg oversized vintage style oven, stone benchtops and a breakfast bar that steps up to the plate when you don’t take casual mid-week dinner to the alfresco pavilion.
Hear that? So close to the CBD (less than 10 minutes), we wouldn’t be surprised if you can hear an Adelaide Oval showdown or concert from a home that puts public transport, quality schools and more on its doorstep. Don’t let this one go.
Features we love…
– Ideally placed in a character laden pocket of tightly-held Nailsworth
– Fully renovated, inside and out
– Integrated Whirlpool dishwasher and fridge/freezer
– Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling with with Airtouch wifi controls
– Modern luxury bathrooms and separate laundry
– High ceilings and polished timber floors throughout
– Storage galore and custom joinery throughout
– Fully fenced private driveway
– Secure rear yard, perfect for pets and small children
– Beautifully presented landscaped gardens
– Garden/tool shed
– Moments from Nailsworth Primary School
– A short drive from cafe-centric Walkerville Terrace and Prospect Road
CT Reference – 5253/441
Council – City of Prospect
Council Rates – $2,112.65 pa
SA Water Rates – $212.35 pq
Emergency Services Levy – $186.05 pa
Land Size – 494m² approx.
Year Built – 1940
Total Build area – 186m² approx.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Nailsworth, then we can help you.