Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
Ultimate family living in Adelaide's most prestigious address
Offers Close Mon, 10th Oct – 1pm (usp)
This is it. Victoria Avenue. Arguably Adelaide’s pre-eminent avenue, so tightly held it’s no wonder this substantial residence enters the market for only the second time.
Built and adored for decades by the prominent Baulderstone family; the imposing original home stands today as the beautifully preserved face of a four bedroom entertainer with a dynamic open-plan extension, heated lap pool, wellness room and an all-weather alfresco pavilion.
Combining the addition with the grand rooms and flawless throwbacks to its 1950’s origins, the sum of its parts is a family home with the freedom, functionally and timeless longevity worthy of its unrivalled address.
An address that puts the likes of Heywood Park, cobbled King William Road and Adelaide’s most esteemed colleges on its doorstep. Naturally.
Features we love…
• A rare chance to own a piece of one of Adelaide’s most beautiful tree-lined streets
• Compelling street presence on an ultra-wide parcel
• Fully renovated in 2014
• Flexible floorplan with expansive casual & formal living rooms, including kids’ retreat & formal lounge
• Custom designer kitchen with stone benchtops, huge breakfast island, high-end stainless steel appliances & ingenious storage solutions
• Open-plan addition boasts a wide view of the rear garden & alfresco pavilion with electronic louvre roof system
• Ducted heating & cooling, feature ethanol fireplace
• Sleek en-suite bathroom with freestanding tub & a private garden view
• Underfloor heating & heated towel rails to main bathrooms
• Fully tiled in-ground magnesium lap pool & spa
• Custom fitted wine room
• Striking stone feature walls
• Zoned sound system with integrated ceiling speakers
• Large separate laundry with built-in ironing center
• Abundance of storage
• Beautifully presented landscaped gardens with fully automated watering system throughout
• Instant gas hot water
• Electronic gated entry & plenty of off-street parking, with carport & double garage
• Metres from public transport routes for easy access to the CBD
• Moments from Walford Anglican School for Girls, as well as Scotch, Mercedes & Concordia Colleges
CT Reference – 6120/816
Council – City of Unley
Council Rates – $4,468.05 pa
SA Water Rates – $450.88 pq
Emergency Services Levy – $411.55 pa
Land Size – 1,338m² approx.
Year Built – 1952
Total Build area – 437m² approx.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Unley Park, then we can help you.