If you are looking for something truly exceptional in a family home, here it is. Set in the private, tranquil enclave of Willingale Ave, in the very heart of Lockleys. Thoughtfully updated & extended 1950s home on a 1337 sqm block, offering exactly the right combination of elegance, quality, & character. A timeless residence that embraces its spectacular position adjoining the 15th hole of the prestigious Kooyonga Golf Club. This is a rare opportunity to purchase a unique family home offering an exceptional lifestyle.
What you will love about this home:
– 6 generous bedrooms, including a master with lead light French doors leading to the garden, walk in & built in robes, ensuite with marble tiles, separate home office/dressing room or nursery
– Gracious drawing room with bay window & formal dining room, marble ornate open fireplaces, reflecting the homes warmth & charm
– Planning gourmet meals & cooking for large gatherings will be a breeze in the custom-built Alby Turner kitchen, featuring granite bench tops, wooden cabinetry, two ovens, gas cook top & large pantry
– The heart of the home, where the family gathers is the casual meals area & the TV room, adjacent the kitchen
– Light infused generous living area, at the rear of the home with French doors leading to the garden, featuring kitchenette with sink, extractor fan for a portable cook top; ideal for inter-generational living arrangements
– A further bathroom, mud room & large laundry also located on the lower level
– Upstairs has 4 additional bedrooms all with built in robes & fans, currently one used as a study,& the family bathroom with spa bath & double vanity
– The guest suite with separate bathroom, overlooking the golf course has access to the balcony to enjoy
– Peaceful landscaped gardens, flooded with natural light & lush with plantings; enjoy long summer lunches under shady trees
– Double garage & secure parking for numerous vehicles
– Additional features; lead light windows & doors, high ceilings, ducted reverse cycle AC with 2 units, additional split wall unit in the guest suite, security, fully reticulated & automatic watering system, water tanks with 22,500 litre storage capacity, garden shed & mature fruit trees.
This beautifully presented, generously proportioned home, is unique, interesting & distinctive, making it a welcome offering for buyers searching for a large family home with character & plenty of room to live, work and play.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Lockleys, then we can help you.