Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
Go 'green' with a two-storey sanctuary in a gorgeous setting
Sold prior to Auction
Set in the gum-studded Lochiel Park – a modern ‘green’ village on the banks of the Torrens, this 7.5-star energy rated home thoughtfully considers the environment, your hip pocket and those in search of a lifestyle that priorities fresh air and leisure. Serving multiple living zones on a lower level that includes open-plan living and steps out to a private and tranquil rear courtyard, you’ll feel at one with nature, whether you’re inside or out this solar-powered home with rear lane access to a double garage.
Dust off the bicycles, pack a light lunch and latch onto the Linear path that runs along Lochiel Park, giving you a safe and picturesque journey along the river, into the city, and onto the metro coast. Going ‘green’ feels good, don’t you think?
• Flexible floorplan includes sitting/lounge room and open-plan family room
• Large quality kitchen with composite stone benchtops, breakfast bar, walk-in pantry, and 900mm appliances
• En-suite, private terrace balcony and walk-through robe
• Loads of storage, including mirrored built-in robes to bedrooms 2 and 3
• Bill-busting 2KW solar system with large touch screen control (current owners often in credit)
• Alfresco pavilion with ceiling fan
• Neatly presented low-care gardens with automatic watering and water recycling system
• Alarm system
• Remote entry to rear double garage
• Close to a range of schools
• A short drive from local shops and cafes
• Walking distance from local parks, playgrounds and walking paths
• Just 20 minutes from the CBD
CT Reference – 6001/962
Council – Campbelltown City Council
Council Rates – $2,001.45 pa approx.
SA Water Rates – $196.02 pq approx.
Emergency Services Levy – $163.10 pa approx.
Land Size – 240m² approx.
Year Built – 2010
Total Build area – 252m² approx.
Auction Live Streaming via GAVL
Ouwens Casserly clients have the opportunity to watch, bid, and buy via live property auctions.
Register through www.gavl.com and follow the property link below:
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Campbelltown, then we can help you.