Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
Unlock the secrets of a world famous region with a much-loved family home
Offers Close Tue, 3rd Oct – 10am (usp)
Tucked quietly away in the heart of Mclaren Vale, the wineries and cellar doors that put your world renowned address on the map stand at the gum-studded doorstep of this neatly presented home with a secret at its north-facing rear…
Exclusive access to Mclaren Vale Primary School and none other than the Shiraz Trail.
Featuring three nicely sized bedrooms and a custom Davis and Park kitchen between a duo of living zones; this light, bright and move-in ready home is a low-care dream for anyone craving a simple, comfortable life in one of South Australia’s most picturesque and celebrated towns.
Dust off the push bike and follow that trail to Willunga, stopping along the way for lunch and a glass of vino. Make a Sunday of it at nearby Pizzateca or take a drive to Port Willunga for a day at the beach. This is the best of South Australia, all at once. And it’s all yours.
• A much-loved, neatly presented home, inside and out
• Dual living zones, including street-facing lounge room with cosy combustion fireplace
• Stylish timber-look floors throughout
• Three nicely sized bedrooms, all with built-in robes
• Davis and Park kitchen with loads of storage and dishwasher
• Large separate laundry
• Efficient split r/c for year round comfort
• Lock-up carport and additional off-street parking in front
• Large, landscaped rear yard with cubby house
• Ideally placed on a quiet tree-lined street in the heart of Mclaren Vale
• Walking distance from local shops, cafes, restaurants and cellar doors
• Backs onto McLaren Vale Primary School and Shiraz trail walking/bike path
• Less than 45 mins from the CBD
Council – Onkaparinga
Council Rates – $3,074.22 pa
SA Water Rates – $74.20 pq
Emergency Services Levy – $133.15 pa
Land Size – 635m2 approximately
Year Built – 1985
Total Build area – 197m2 approximately
Zoning – EN – Established Neighbourhood
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
McLaren Vale, then we can help you.