Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current
investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property
Extended C1925 bungalow with soul, space and a superior lifestyle in a tightly held locale
Auction Sat, 4th Nov – 1pm (usp)
Set back behind gorgeous ornamental gardens to only enhance its serenity, just steps from Westbourne Park’s highly sought after Primary School; this C1925 sandstone bungalow charms from the start and finishes with room for a family to truly spread their wings at its tranquil north-facing rear.
Held tightly by the one owner for three decades; only passing time can create the kind of character and warmth that oozes out of the beautifully presented original home with polished timber floors, soaring decorative ceilings, ornate fireplaces and three main rooms – including a formal lounge that could be a 4th bedroom.
It’s a home with soul that places a gorgeous kitchen/dining zone at its heart, extended to add a family room with timber-beamed ceilings and a big windowed view of a boundless rear yard featuring a powered shed, vine-covered patio, herb garden, veggie patch and room for a pool.
Just moments from Cabra College, Cumberland Park shopping precinct, public transport, Goodwood Road’s eclectic cafe scene and cosmopolitan King William Road, Westbourne Park takes the best of the city’s southern fringe and places it within 15 minutes of the metro coast. It’s time to spread those wings.
Features we love…
– Impeccably presented original villa, inside and out
– Flexible floorplan with additional bedroom to rear extension
– Ducted evaporative cooling and 3 x split system reverse cycle air conditioners for year round comfort
– Super-functional kitchen with robust timber cabinetry, brand new 900mm oven/induction cooktop and walk-in pantry
– Updated separate laundry
– Storage includes custom solid timber built-in robes to master bedroom
– Secure rear yard and off-street parking for multiple cars
– Powered garage with workbench/storage
– Additional garden shedding
– Walking distance from bus and train stops
– Moments from local supermarket, medical centres, gym and much more
– Metres from Westbourne Park Primary School
– A short drive from Scotch and Mercedes Colleges
CT Reference – 5101/497
Council – City of Mitcham
Council Rates – $2,859.25 pa
SA Water Rates – $266.08 pq
Emergency Services Levy – $239.00 pa
Land Size – 839m² approx.
Year Built – 1925
Total Build area – 214m² approx.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Westbourne Park, then we can help you.