Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
Another property sold. Please contact Nick or John for all your property advice.
Spacious 271sqm family home located just metres from Maidencombe Drive (Esplanade)
Offering 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 3 living areas, an oversize double garage high enough for pop-top caravan, and huge pitched roof outdoor entertaining.
What we love about the property:
• Welcoming entrance with solid timber door and lead light windows
• Formal lounge and dining at the front facing north for winter sun. Also ideal for future home theatre, or spacious enough to convert to a lounge and 5th bedroom
• Master bedroom with ceiling fan, wall mounted TV included, fitted walk-in wardrobe, and very tidy ensuite which has shower, vanity, toilet plus temperature control for your hot water
• Coffered ceiling entrance leads through to the open plan living/ dining/ kitchen area
• Galley-style kitchen with gas cooktop, electric oven, brand new dishwasher, water filter, extra-large fridge space, and large walk-in pantry
• Beautifully linked to the kitchen is the dining area and living with two ceiling fans
• Filled with natural light the rear of the home is a large living room perfect for your pool or table tennis table, has two ceiling fans and sliding door access outdoors
• Double doors open to the fourth bedroom with a ceiling fan, also ideal as a home office
• In a separate wing of the home are bedrooms 3 and 4, both with ceiling fans and built-in wardrobes
• Immaculate three-way family bathroom with large bath, shower, vanity with temperature controller for your hot water, and separate toilet
• Large laundry with built-in cupboard, stainless steel trough, plenty of room for your washing machine and dryer plus a linen press and includes fold-out ironing board
• Huge amount of storage with seven-door linen/storage space
• Nice wide block (approx. 20m) with attractive street appeal with lawn and swaying palm trees out the front, say hello to holidays at home all year ’round
• Wide concrete driveway and path leading up to the sheltered and welcoming front porch
• Undercover parking with double oversize 2.7m (approx.) high 55sqm car garage with auto roller door, drive through access and personal access door to carry your shopping inside the home under cover
• If you like to entertain and relax outdoors you will love the paved 55sqm (approx.) pitched roof verandah with outside power points and lights, this area is fringed with beautiful ferns along the eastern side
Adjoining the verandah is a paved 5x4m shade cloth roofed pergola for extra shaded protection
• Small rear lawn and large 3 x 2m garden shed with concrete floor power and lights
• 3 security doors
• Mains water, power, gas, and sewer
• 1.5KW solar with high 52c feed-in tariff
• Ducted cooling and ducted gas heating throughout
• 3-phase power to switchboard
• NBN for streaming or working from home
• Alarm system
• Dripper irrigation system for garden beds
• Safety switch and smoke alarms
• Annual termite inspections
Welcome to superb coastal living in popular Moana. Located only a 39km (44-minute drive) to Adelaide CBD, or just 7km to the Seaford railway station, and on the fringe of the renowned McLaren Vale wine region. Perfectly positioned at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac.
Come and check out this fantastic home and location, you’re gonna love it!
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Moana, then we can help you.