Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
Completed in 2021, this modern masterpiece epitomes understated elegance yet represents a luxury and attention to detail often sought but rarely found. A true love project, the home sets a precedent for build size, coming in at a combined 470sqm of improvements, while the quality and caliber of the vast number of imported fixtures and fittings unquestionably raises the bar on fine detail and precision.
Dual level, the home bucks the modern trend with brick construction over both levels. Reap the benefits of passive living in a home abundant with the hidden value of an uncompromised construction.
Beyond the handmade crafted iron entry door, be welcomed by wide hallways and towering three-meter ceilings. Lavishly proportioned yet flexible in floorplan, it is well suited to those seeking a lifestyle large on proportion and low on upkeep…..Welcome home.
What we love:-
• The spectacular master suite has been thoughtfully designed, with exceptional built in walled wardrobe. The ensuite is complete with 2m x 1m Bette iron bath:- more suited to a luxury resort. Located on the ground floor, ease of living through all stages is guaranteed.
• French Oak engineered flooring offers a hard-wearing comfort underfoot, whilst being easy to clean and maintain
• The kitchen is the epitome of excellence. Thoughtfully designed and completed with handcrafted provincial style joinery, the raised single piece marble bench tops and Ilve appliances do not disappoint. Streamlined and fine on the eye, the integrated fridges and freezer and superb butler’s pantry create an organized and calm space, required for culinary excellence.
• Spectacular picture windows frame the open plan kitchen /dining, creating a canvas of perpetual motion of the farmland and grazing cows.
• Imported vintage style stove/heater or the marble that defines its wet areas and kitchen, not an expense was spared in forging a home inspired by the past – and far-away places.
• The alfresco pavilion captures the sunrise and can seat a large lunch with ease.
• The upper floor has two generously proportioned living zones fully serviced by an opulent bathroom. All bedrooms are finished with pure wool carpet for underfoot comfort. With individual private access to the terrace each room truly does come with a view.
It just gets better:
• A short walk to the village centre
• Fully insulated garage with remote insulated panel-lift entry.
• Large 6x9m fully-lined shed with 2.7 high walls, roller door, room for a trailer or boat
• Provisions for CCTV and CAT6 networking/TV points throughout
• Back up ‘switch over’ for generator capability to ensure necessary appliances continue to function.
• Additional insulation on external and all internal walls to ensure highest R value
• Double glazed windows with UV tint throughout
• Efficient split r/c, ceiling fans and Canadian imported combustion fireplace/stove
• Large laundry/mud room and loads of storage throughout
• Beautifully presented landscaped gardens with fruit trees and aggregate driveway
• Just a short drive from Hahndorf and Stirling villages
• Moments from Mylor conservation park, café and numerous walking trails
Hills living has reached a new level, offering everything that opens and shuts, without the requirement to become a slave to the tranquil surrounds. ultra-modern functionality coexist with classic, timeless looks.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Mylor, then we can help you.