Elevated views, a contemporary warehouse-style location, proximity to waterside walkways and more. All this is on offer within the gated complex that is Anchorage. This building has proved popular so far and it’s easy to see why. The quirky and revitalised Port showcases an appealing modern lifestyle with close proximity to small art galleries, antique bookstores, unique designer furniture shops, restaurants, craft breweries, transport and shopping. All set amongst the sublime Port River backdrop. This two-bedroom apartment is still under one-year young, built in early 2019. You can expect high quality finishes, a low-upkeep layout and sophisticated vibes.
What we love about this property:
– Secure entry
– Lock-up carport with automatic door
– Flowing and open design
– Space-saving kitchen featuring stone benchtops, glass splashback and innovative storage
– High quality stainless steel appliances including gas stove and dishwasher
– Energy efficient lighting throughout
– Ducted reverse cycle air
– Entertaining balcony, perfect for soaking up day and night ambience
– Frosted glass on balcony, ideal for privacy
– Timber flooring
– Two carpeted double bedrooms
– Mirrored built-in robes
– Generous bathroom features floating vanity and plenty of storage
Invest or immerse yourself in the luxe feels and picture perfect Port life. Enjoy easy access to the CBD and being less than 10 minutes to the seaside at scenic Semaphore beach and busy cosmopolitan shopping strip. West Lakes Shopping centre is around the corner and just over 5kms away, close to public transport and train station and just a 20 minute ride to the Adelaide CBD, you won’t want to miss out on this opportunity to secure resident in a growing suburb.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Port Adelaide, then we can help you.