Located in the up and coming suburb of Paralowie, this updated family home situated on a 772sqm allotment is sure to tick all of the boxes. Offering three bedrooms, an updated kitchen with all of the essentials and plenty of car space – this home is ready for a family to call their own.
– Built in 1961 with solid brick construction.
– The spacious lounge room allows an abundance of light and space for the family to enjoy.
– The updated kitchen contains plenty of cupboard space, stainless steel appliances and is adjacent to the formal dining.
– Three generous sized bedrooms, bedroom one and two with built in robes.
– Modern bathroom with separate toilet for convenience.
– Renovated laundry with great cupboard and bench space and built in sink.
– Air-conditioning and gas heating to accommodate for year round weather.
– Plush carpets to lounge, dining and bedrooms.
– Neutral paint throughout.
The outdoor area is sure to attract a family who enjoys hosting a barbeque or a quiet dinner outdoors. With a generous sized undercover area and a large lawn area for the children to enjoy, this home will allow you to entertain all year round.
The carport provides undercover parking with the option to drive through to the 3.5m x 10.4m garage/workshop at the rear. There’s also plenty of room to park off-street and space in the front yard – with a high front fence providing privacy and peace of mind.
Located in the most convenient spot with a bus stop at your fingertips providing direct access to Salisbury, Parabanks Shopping Centre and all connecting to Tea Tree Plaza, Mawson Lakes or Adelaide CBD. You have the options of several Primary and High Schools within walking distance or a short hop skip and jump to other Schools and larger shopping centres in the surrounding Suburbs.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agent. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Paralowie, then we can help you.