Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
Located just a stone’s throw from Walkerville, this Torrens Titled 3 bedroom home built in 1995, is situated on a low maintenance 346sqm (approx.) allotment and is perfect for downsizers, small families, busy professionals or those looking to invest. Offering private and comfortable living in a peaceful pocket, just minutes from a great selection of local shopping and with only a 15 minute drive to Adelaide CBD, this one will be difficult to resist!
What we love about this home:
– Spacious open plan living and dining space with plenty of natural light has sliding doors to a large private garden
– Light and bright kitchen with good storage, Chef electric oven and cooktop
– Large Master bedroom with built in robes
– Two further good sized bedrooms
– Neat and tidy family bathroom with separate toilet
– Laundry with good storage and direct access to outdoor clothesline
– Remote controlled single car carport with further parking for another car off street
– Bonaire ducted evaporative air- conditioning throughout
– NBN ready
– Gas hot water
– Brand new flooring throughout living spaces and new carpet to the bedrooms
– Close proximity to public transport, Klemzig Interchange, Walkerville shopping precinct and Linear Park
– Very close to both Hamilton Reserve and Willow Bend Reserve, which host a variety of facilities, including a playground, BBQ and picnic areas, exercise equipment, bike/walking trails and tennis courts
– Zoned for Vale Park Primary and Charles Campbell College, with a good selection of private schools not far away
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Vale Park, then we can help you.