Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
Another property sold. Please contact Nick or John for all your property advice.
Charming stone fronted villa with high ceilings, open plan living/dining/kitchen, 2 bedrooms, 2 way bathroom, 2 toilets, laundry, car garage with internal access into home, pitched roof verandah, private lawned area and side gates for caravan.
What we love about the home:
• High 2.7m ceilings
• Light and bright with vineyard and distant Willunga Ranges views
• Freshly painted throughout and brand new carpets
• Open plan living/dining kitchen
• Spacious living area with split system air conditioning
• Blackwood timber kitchen with brand new cooktop and oven, has stainless steel dishwasher, plenty of bench and cupboard space
• Adjacent to kitchen is dining area with side garden view. This area also has potential to be converted to third bedroom if required
• Main bedroom with bay window enjoying rural views
• Main bedroom has direct access into handy 2 way bathroom with shower, bath, toilet, through to separate vanity area and second toilet
• Laundry with cabinetry, and internal access from garage
• Single car garage under main roof with auto panel lift door
• Built in 2003
• Street appeal is lovely with stone fronted façade and welcoming front verandah, a great spot to look over the countryside as the sun goes down
• Well established front garden
• Double sided gates with space for caravan, boat, motorhome or second vehicle
• High clearance pitched roof verandah for outdoor entertaining
• Private lawned side garden with garden shed, and veggie garden bed
• Secure back yard for pets of kids with double gates one side, and personal access gate the other side
• Mains power
• Mains water
• Common effluent sewer
• NBN internet
• Split system air conditioning
• Electric hot water service
• Set in the most prestigious estate in McLaren Vale
• Southern Fringe of Township on a highly coveted street
• Parks nearby
• Walk to Main street shop and cafes
• Bus stop within walking distance
• 12 minutes to stunning Maslin Beach
• 45 Minutes drive to Adelaide CBD
• Close to world class cellar doors, breweries, distilleries and restaurants in the McLaren vale wine region
If you are looking for your first home, downsize or invest, this delightful Villa is an absolute pearler in a fabulous location. Come and check it out, you’re gonna love it.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
McLaren Vale, then we can help you.