Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
Auction postponed from Sat, 29th Apr to Sat, 6th May – 4.30pm (usp)
Private and low maintenance this neat and sweet Torrens title two-bedroom home offers a secure lock up and leave home. Boasting a prime locale within walking distance to the Adelaide CBD, parklands, popular local cafes and restaurants such as LoveOn, Blue Velvet and Paladino’s Cucina, as well as an array of public transport. Junction Lane offers an enviable and easy lifestyle!
Features to note;
– Two double bedrooms, both with built in robes
– Stylish and low maintenance large format floor tiles
– Lounge room with French doors accessing courtyard
– Modern kitchen with abundance of storage, bench space, stainless steel appliances and gas cook top
– Three-way bathroom with shower, bath tub and separate vanity unit
– Laundry with glass sliding door to rear courtyard
– Low maintenance paved undercover pergola area, ideal for a morning cup of tea or entertaining
– Double carport with automatic roller door
– Split system air conditioning
– Currently leased for $495 per week on a periodic lease
Zoned for Adelaide High and Adelaide Botanic High this two-bedroom home will make an impressive addition to your investment portfolio, an ideal start for first home buyers seeking a city lifestyle, or perhaps downsizers wanting easy access to everything!
CT Reference – 5062/421
Council – West Torrens
Council Rates – $1,022.90 pa approx.
SA Water Rates – $146.65 pq approx.
Emergency Services Levy – $120.70 pa approx.
Year Built – 1991
Total Build area – 156m² approx.
Zoning – Established Neighbourhood (EN)
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Mile End, then we can help you.