Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
Attractive entry or investment opportunity in highly sought locale
Offers Close Mon, 8th Aug – 1pm (usp)
Just metres from King William Road, with onsite car park and a semi open-plan living, this neat 2-bedroom unit serves the same city fringe lifestyle as those synonymous character homes, all at an affordable price. Set on the ground level and back from Mary Street for greater privacy, this ready-to-go unit is ideal for singles and professional duos, downsizers, and investors.
Features we love…
– Zoned for Glenunga International High School
– Walking distance from the cafes/restaurants and boutiques of King William and Unley Road
– Close to public transport and only a walk from the CBD
– Moments from Unley Shopping Centre
– Two good sized bedrooms and bathroom
– Gas cooking and plenty of storage to kitchen
– Communal laundry facilities, just metres away
– Currently tenanted for $360 per week
NB: Photos depicted are those taken from the unit’s last sale.
CT Reference – 5863/945
Council – City of Unley
Council Rates – $980.90 pa
SA Water Rates – $153.70 pq
Emergency Services Levy – $102.15 pa
Year Built – 1970
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Unley, then we can help you.