A no-frills, neat-as-a-pin unit in an unsurpassable locale
Proof that owning a piece of Unley doesn’t have to be a pipe dream, this neat-as-a-pin 2-bedroom unit serves the same city fringe lifestyle as those synonymous character homes and wraps it up into something you can afford. Set on the ground level and back from Mary Street to create extra calm and privacy, this ready-to-go unit is ripe for singles and professional duos, downsizers and the savvy investor.
Just metres from cobbled King William Road, the address might say Unley but this updated home – with an allocated onsite car park, stylish timber-look floors and a semi open-plan living zone – comes with the best of Hyde Park too. The pipe dream gets better.
– Zoned for Glenunga International High School
– Walking distance from the cafes/restaurants and boutiques of King William and Unley Roads
– Close to public transport and only a walk from the CBD
– Moments from Unley Shopping Centre
– Two nicely sized bedrooms and bathroom
– Gas cooking and plenty of storage to kitchen
– Communal laundry facilities, just metres away
– Set on leafy Mary Street, connecting Unley and King William Road
– Neatly presented – just place your furniture (or tenants) and go
CT Reference – 5863/944
Council Rates – $899.95 pa
Strata Rates – $359.02 pq
SA Water Rates – $142 pq
Emergency Services Levy – $98.45 pa
Year Built – 1970
Total Build area – 61 m² approx
OUWENS CASSERLY – MAKE IT HAPPEN™
Looking to sell in Unley?
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agency. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Unley, then we can help you.