Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
Another property sold. Please contact Nick or John for all your property advice.
This 2-bedroom, 1 bathroom home presents very well and is the perfect getaway for those looking to relax and enjoy the stunning coast of Encounter Bay. This cute cottage offers privacy and delightful gardens, with a stunning raised deck and Sauna, ideal to entertain or unwind, only 3 minutes’ walk to the beach!
Imagine early morning walks along the Esplanade, followed by coffee and a cooked breakfast on the outdoor private decking. A short stroll back to the beach for a lunchtime dip, making memories with family and friends, then hearing the ocean rumble at night as you lay in bed
What We Love About the Property.
• Step onto the welcoming front verandah and inside the home into the spacious open plan living/dining/kitchen room. Enjoy lovely garden views from all windows. The split system keeps the home at a nice ambient temperature all year ’round
• The kitchen has a good amount of bench and cupboard space and offers dishwasher, electric oven/stovetop, Pura-tap water filter and views over the rear gardens
• Master bedroom has built-in ‘robes
• Bedroom 2 is of good size
• Bathroom is very neat and offers shower, vanity & toilet
• Laundry has a trough and storage, and has access straight from the deck
• Driveway leads into the carport with room for parking 2 cars off-street
• The front hedge provides a private screen from the street. The front garden is well maintained, and has a lovely, paved area with a large sandstone table for enjoying meals alfreco
• Undercover front verandah
• Rear yard has nice lawns for kids & pets to play on and hedging on the boundary for privacy
• Large, raised timber decking is approx. 7.6m x 3.5m. with a Sauna and outdoor shower for a quick rinse after a swim at the beach
• Lockable garden shed
This home is perfect for those looking to live or holiday in a well presented light & bright home that is only 2 blocks back from the stunning Esplanade. Well cared for by the current owner, it is now your chance to take over and enjoy this great home in a fantastic coastal location. Come & check it-your gonna love it!
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Encounter Bay, then we can help you.