Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current
investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property
Thrive in an extended C1930's beauty with a pool, pavilion and perfect summers ahead
Auction Sat, 9th Dec – 12pm
Its original C1930’s character features will make you want to explore further. The expansive rear addition will make you stand up and take notice of its boundless space and freedom. The way its tranquil, David Baptiste-designed rear gardens bring it all together and make the city feel so much further away is the moment you simply must have this stone-fronted and solar-powered family home.
Tightly held by the one family for more than 30 years, it’s your turn to grow into – and never out of – this impeccably presented example of the character home, reconfigured to entertain on a whim and relax you without even trying in a backyard with a fully-tiled solar-powered pool, fire-pit, inch perfect gardens, a huge alfresco pavilion with its very own kitchen, and one sensational summer after another on its to-do list.
Make the short beeline for the CBD and you’ll stumble on Goodwood Road’s surging cafe and bar scene, King William Road’s boutiques and delectable restaurants, not to mention the boundless southern parklands. For those who like to explore without purpose, there’s always a park, hidden cafe, shopping precinct or school waiting to be found. The search ends right here.
Features we love…
– Beautifully preserved and presented original character home with stone-fronted facade, rare timber floors, lofty decorative ceilings, lead light windows and ornate fireplaces
– Stone benchtops, walk-in pantry, quality stainless steel appliances and dishwasher to kitchen
– Flexible floorplan with formal lounge/dining, rear family room and up to four bedrooms
– Bedroom four could be a home office or baby nursery
– Solar panels for reduced energy bills
– Large in-ground pool with solar heating
– Spacious street-facing master bedroom with walk-in robe/dressing room
– Efficient split reverse cycle airconditioning
– Off-street parking
– Large separate laundry
– Two bathrooms
– Beautifully presented landscaped gardens
– Lock-up garage
– Ideally placed on a leafy, whisper quiet street, moments from a range of quality schools and amenities
CT Reference – 5240/9
Council – City of Mitcham
Council Rates – $2,687.70 pa
SA Water Rates – $254.56 pq
Emergency Services Levy – $227.65 pa
Land Size – 905m² approx.
Year Built – 1938
Total Build area – 273m² approx.
All information or material provided has been obtained from third party sources and, as such, we cannot guarantee that the information or material is accurate. Ouwens Casserly Real Estate Pty Ltd accepts no liability for any errors or omissions (including, but not limited to, a property’s floor plans and land size, building condition or age). Interested potential purchasers should make their own enquiries and obtain their own professional advice.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Clarence Gardens, then we can help you.