Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
Charming from the start, forever timeless and ripe for a rear extension on its deceptively deep parcel, this single-fronted bungalow wraps Kingswood’s tightly held character and convenience in the cutest of packages.
Whether it’s the sandstone facade, polished timber floors, decorative ceilings, original brick fireplaces or energising natural light, the sum of its parts make every space feel like a warm hug.
With two main double bedrooms, central lounge room, super-functional eat-in kitchen and a third bedroom that could be a home office, there’s a lot to love. Even more exciting is the contemplation of what could become, for a home whose best days are undoubtedly still ahead.
A stroll from Mitcham Square and Cinema, a fleeting moment from the hiking trails of Brown Hill Creek and eager to educate the next generation at nearby Scotch or Mercedes Colleges, Kingswood couldn’t be better placed, no matter the stage of life you’re in.
– Enviably placed on a quiet, tree-lined street
– Zoned for – and moments from – Unley High School
– Move-in-ready with fresh cosmetic updates
– Efficient split r/c for year round comfort
– Neatly presented landscaped gardens with large lawned area to rear
– Off-street parking for multiple calls
– Scope for a prolific rear addition
– Walking distance from public transport
– A short drive from cosmopolitan Unley and Hyde Park
– Just 15 minutes from the CBD
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Kingswood, then we can help you.