A truly rare opportunity in one of Adelaide’s most desirable locations, offering 1880’s character frontage along with contrasting modern, 2 storey interior. Adjacent to both east parklands and Hutt Street lifestyle precinct, this stylishly presented home offers an effortless cosmopolitan lifestyle.
What we love about this property:
– Bright and fresh upper level with study nook
– Main upstairs bedroom with polished floorboards & built in robes
– Upper & lower bathrooms
– 2nd downstairs bedroom with ornate fireplace
– Stylish modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances and polished concrete floor
– Open plan living area opening onto undercover rear courtyard
– Single carport with auto roller door
Fully renovated and boasting quality modern fittings throughout, properties of this calibre seldom come on the market, particularly in this location. Simply move in and enjoy.
C/T = 5210/219
Council = Adelaide
Zoning = RA2 – Residential (St Johns) Zone
Council Rates = 985.40 pa
SA Water = $97.45 pqtr
ES Levy = $98.35 pa
Land size =
House built = 1880 approx
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agency. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
ADELAIDE, then we can help you.