Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
16 HMAS is perfectly located to the beach, variety shopping, eateries and all, practically, on your doorstep. Set on a generous 512 square metre allotment with a northerly rear aspect, on offer is a solid brick home with loads of personality and endless opportunities to make it your own, rent out and/or Airbnb, move in or why not land bank with the view to build your future dream home. Blue chip locations such as this are a no brainer when it comes to investing for your future. It is no wonder that this area is attracting people from all over the world to reside in this still, very affordable, cosmopolitan, seaside locale.
Behind the high brick privacy wall lies a hidden treasure that has been much loved and enjoyed for many years. The front garden is an eclectic array of native plants, a fishpond and a paved courtyard area to take in a peaceful ambience. The iconic Norfolk pines form a backdrop in the distance that reminds you of how close you are to the beach. There is as much garden as house here with a massive front garden and gorgeous north facing lawn area at the rear. Although the home is a modest size, every room has a garden view bringing the outside in. This place has a real soul, so get that creative thinking happening and come along to one of the open homes.
What we love:
– Sold brick, energy efficient, 3.6 kw solar, Tesla battery storage, solar hot water, zoned ducted heating and cooling, rainwater tank
– Large single drive through garage with attic ladder to roof space, perfect for extra storage, room for two additional off-street parks along brick paved driveway, privacy screening plants surround the property
– Large living and dining room with ceiling fan and sliding glass door access to front alfresco and garden
– Two bedrooms, main with ensuite bathroom and glass sliding door to a northerly lawn area and garden
– Bedroom two is king size and has lovely garden views, ceiling fan and glass sliding door that open to front alfresco and garden
– Centrally located is the kitchen and includes a Bosch wall oven, electric cook top, rangehood, microwave nook, appliance cupboard, light timber cabinetry and a servery to the sunroom
– Main bathroom has a square bath, separate shower, heater, vanity and toilet
– The laundry has built in storage, trough, appliance nook and door access to a drying area
– The sunroom is a gorgeous place to sit and read, meditate, or just relax and admire the garden
You can have a lot of fun with this home but most of all is its location to all things beachside. Walk to Henley Square or shop at the local IGA, butcher, bakery, get a haircut, shop at the chemist, dine at a variety of eateries, stroll to the Henley Hotel, it is all just moments away. Airport is five minutes, the city is a twenty-minute drive tops or catch the Express bus into the CBD, the stop is just around the corner. I look forward to showing you through this eclectic beauty. Available for viewing outside of advertised open times.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Henley Beach South, then we can help you.