Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
A special slice of 'Palm Springs' on the serene doorstep of Scotch College…
So inconspicuous you’ll miss Thorpe Street if you don’t go looking for it, we can’t think of a better setting for this architectural two-storey home that subtly channels ‘Palm Springs’ – and puts the likes of Scotch College and Mitcham Square in the palm of its hand.
Set back from a verge – and the boundary of its expansive parcel – there’s a rare tranquility about this white, bright and airy home that strikes an imposing north-facing figure from the street, entertains in style at its rear and oozes those universally adored mid-century vibes.
The family room is the key to it all; connecting the tree-lined front aspect to a rear alfresco pavilion with its very own outdoor kitchen and cafe blinds – the party starter in a rear yard made for garden parties and more than ready for that pool you’ve always wanted (STPC).
If you want multiple living zones, a stylishly updated galley kitchen, off-street parking for a fleet and a master bedroom with its own ensuite and walk-in robe, the search ends with a home that feels like a world away, less than 15 minutes from the CBD. Special? Sure is.
Features we love…
– Ideally placed in Adelaide’s peaceful foothills, on a street that rarely sees non-local traffic
– Ultra-flexible floorplan with four bedrooms and living space to upper floor – perfect for the kids
– Large windows bring light – and lush gardens – inside
– Bright, white colour scheme with feature stonework
– Stone benchtops, 900mm freestanding oven and dishwasher to updated kitchen
– An efficient mix split R/C, wall panel heating and gas fireplace
– 2.5 bathrooms – with underfloor heating to ensuite and powder room
– Beautifully presented gardens with large lawned areas and automated watering system
– Large powered shed to rear
– Separate laundry
– Loads of storage
– A short stroll from Scotch College and public transport
– Moments from Mitcham Square, Mercedes College and the hiking trails of Brown Hill Creek
CT Reference – 5547/789
Council – City of Mitcham
Council Rates – $2,704.70 pa
SA Water Rates – $264.97 pq
Emergency Services Levy – $234.70 pa
Land Size – 994m² approx.
Year Built – 1960
Total Build area – 239m² approx.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Torrens Park, then we can help you.