Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
We are pleased to offer on behalf of the vendors this 1935 North facing Tudor family home in blue chip Erindale that is bursting with character. If location is important, this is it! A short walk to St Peters Girls School, minutes from Burnside Primary School, Newland Park Kindergarten and Burnside Tennis Club with Pembroke School and Loreto Colleges nearby.
Comprising of 4 bedrooms, plus an extra- large home office with its own entry that could easily be utilised as a fifth bedroom if required. Two generous living areas, a formal dining space and a larger than usual utility room. Featuring glorious period ceilings and flooring, and whilst immediately liveable, offers plenty of flexibility and scope for the purchaser to add their own stamp without the loss of those period features.
Situated on 808m2 and with an 18.28m frontage and hosting two covered areas there is ample scope for outdoor living and entertaining.
A desirable family home waiting for an astute purchaser.
What we love about this home:
– Spacious Master bedroom with built in robes, new carpets and window dressings
– Three further bedrooms, one with built in wardrobes and two newly carpeted
– Formal light filled lounge with open fireplace and ceiling fan
– Formal dining
– Open plan kitchen/living space with both French and sliding doors to rear garden
– Kitchen hosts Ilve electric oven, 5 burner gas cooktop and rangehood, Miele dishwasher and Amana refrigerator, (included) stone island bench and bench tops and a walk in pantry
– Family bathroom with separate toilet
– Large laundry with great storage, hanging rail and direct access to outdoor clothes line
– Large home office space with separate entry
– Stunning ornate ceilings
– Timber floorboards
– Large decked undercover outdoor entertaining area
– Large shed
– Fully irrigated garden
– Gas hot water
– NBN connected
– Panasonic reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout
– A short walk to St Peter’s Girls’ School, and just minutes by car or bus to both Pembroke School and Loreto College
– Just 10 minutes to Adelaide CBD
– Zoned for both Burnside Primary School and Norwood International High School
– Public transport to the CBD available on nearby Hallett and Kensington Roads
– Burnside Village and The Parade shopping precincts just minutes away
A beautiful family home nestled within the perfect location.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Erindale, then we can help you.